- About us
- Cookies Policy
- Preparing your application
- Value Added Services
- Visa Types and Requirements
- e-Tourist Visa
- Visa fees
- Visa fees for other nationals
- Submitting your application
- Frequently asked questions
- Important notices and latest news
- Holiday list
- Security regulations at the VAC
- Customer feedback
- Know your visa
- Useful links
- Track your application
- Contact us
e- visa (tourist, business, medical)
- - Passport valid at least for 12 month with the two blank pages for e-tourist visa.
- - One colour passport size photograph (5cm x 5cm or 3.5cm x 4.5cm);
- - Copy of return ticket or reservation.
|S.no||Product||Processing Time||Visa Fees|
|1||Electronic Travel Approval Normal||4 to 5 Working Days||95 Euros|
- 1. Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 120 days.
- 2. The India e- visa (tourist, business, medical) allows for visa on arrival issuance only for arrival and departure from the airports in Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi
and 3 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore).
If arriving or departing from any other port of entry, please apply for a traditional Indian visa. Click here.
- 3. The e- visa (tourist, business, medical) allows MULTIPLE entry for a stay of up to 90 days in India.